Man, where do I even begin? I had to come out of hiding for this. I'd said a few weeks back, when I was talking to Don, that I was gonna "reboot" my blog and come back with Beauty in Rare Form 2.0, and then I fell off the grid again (with good reason, I might add...). But then, this dude, Dwayne Wade - who I had a crush on for so long - came out the woodwork with a child. A new child. "But he's with Gabrielle Union," I said, when I heard the news. And then the media outlets quickly let us all know that, "It happened while they were on a break..."
While Scandal is on hiatus, Olivia Pope don' came and lent her talents to the team that is Dwayne and Gabrielle, and told them how to put a nice little spin on shit. Want to know how I know? Well, I'm gonna tell you. See, we first heard about this so-called "break" a few months ago, when Dwayne made an appearance on one of these late night talk shows and "revealed" it. I think it was one of the white dudes I don't watch like Letterman or somebody like that. There he "confided" that they had broken up for a bit and that it was as a result of schedule conflicts. Hmmm...how timely. I'm guessing right around the time that said woman was beginning to show. He goes "public" with the break up, and then months later, we learn that he's a new daddy. Judging by the timeline of the reveal, ol' girl was already pregnant and seemingly, about 4 or 5 months.
They sure are two pretty muthafuckas though, aren't they?
And in similar news:
http://bossip.com/889322/10-reasons-ludacris-is-dumb-for-cheating39204/3/
Let me remind you really quick about Whitney and Bobby. Got that memory? Okay, let's move on.So yeah, word on the street is that Dwayne was on a break from Gabby when this child was conceived. And now word from my mouth, is "BULLSHIT". Did you hear me? Let me repeat it...BULLSHIT. Let me tell you how this went.
While Scandal is on hiatus, Olivia Pope don' came and lent her talents to the team that is Dwayne and Gabrielle, and told them how to put a nice little spin on shit. Want to know how I know? Well, I'm gonna tell you. See, we first heard about this so-called "break" a few months ago, when Dwayne made an appearance on one of these late night talk shows and "revealed" it. I think it was one of the white dudes I don't watch like Letterman or somebody like that. There he "confided" that they had broken up for a bit and that it was as a result of schedule conflicts. Hmmm...how timely. I'm guessing right around the time that said woman was beginning to show. He goes "public" with the break up, and then months later, we learn that he's a new daddy. Judging by the timeline of the reveal, ol' girl was already pregnant and seemingly, about 4 or 5 months.
Was never a break.I've read a lot of the articles out of curiosity to see where people's heads were on the subject, and I've seen a lot of defense, in favor of D Wade. People are saying that if they were on a break, then he was well within his rights. I've sat there in front of the computer, and said, "You are absofuckinlutely correct". The more I read the stans' defense of his character, I began to imagine a conversation I'd have with one that would go something like:
"Break or not, why get ya dick wet...RAW...with somebody you were sexin on a fluke...while on a break?" Oh, but wait! Dammit, how do I keep forgetting that there are reasons for all this?! Shame on me! He already knew her. This girl was a friend of his, and has been a friend of his for years. Then I'd say, "You know you just fucked up, right?!" and the person would say, "What?" to which I would do a mini-analysis and say, "Hmmm...so said female has been around for years. As a friend. I wonder what made them fuck this time? And I wonder what made them get so hot and heavy that they'd do it without a condom." And then they'd have no answer so I'd keep the conversation going with myself, and deduce that, "Uh...yeah, I'd say that they've been fucking and that perhaps this has been happening and that looks like D Wade caught her on an ovulation mishap."After my imaginary conversation, I would shift my focus to Gabrielle and question exactly what he fuck is going on in her head to be a part of this! Yeah, I believe she is a part of this twisted ass triangle. I believe that she knows full well what is going on and she chooses to remain. I would say that in the wake of us all knowing what she's been knowing she put her foot down and told that fool, "You better put a ring on it because I ain't about to be looking like the sideline ho. I already played that role when I slobbin the knob while you were married to Siobhan." Y'all remember her right? The one that D Wade tried to play as crazy? Yeah her. The very one laughing out loud right now and saying, "I told y'all this ni**a was dirty!!!"
They sure are two pretty muthafuckas though, aren't they?
And in similar news:
http://bossip.com/889322/10-reasons-ludacris-is-dumb-for-cheating39204/3/

Hahahaha. This post had me laughing aloud. We definitely think alike, cause the first thing I thought after reading the story was how in the world did he manage to naked head this woman? The fact that he really cheated on Gabrielle hardly surprised me. Just as I'm sure it doesn't surprise her, either. It's all in the game once a woman falls in love with a superstar professional athlete, making serious cash money. Oh well. I guess we can all look forward to those pics of Gabrielle holding Wade's "love child."
Oh yeah. Definitely keepin' it 100 over here, from Day One.
Yes! And you KNOW there will be pictures of it. Her with the big ass smile like they're all one big happy family. But then there is some drama brewing too because apparently Damon Wayans son has kids with her and said something like, "I just hope my daughters don't get caught up in the drama..." something like that. So there's more than we know. But yeah Don, I'll bet you're right that Gabby knows/knew. I also bet that Siobhan is laughing at the whole thing with her girls. I wonder how the boys will view their dad now and how much validity they'll give to him saying that he didn't fuck around on their mother. Hella hella going on, I say.
Yeah, but what I don't get is why was D. Wade even foolish enough to go in some female raw, break or no break? Even if there was a break (which I think there really wasn't; he just said that to try to put some validity on it), at least protect yourself. A baby doesn't have to be the result of every indiscretion. That was just dumb on his part. Siobhan is probably saying, "Gabrielle, he's your headache now."
Yeah you're right, it's absolute bullshit.......
I feel the whole hiatus thing, I'm doing that myself.